Naro Moru River Lodge
- Check-in: 12:00 P.M.; Check-out: 12:00 A.M.
- Guest Room Facilities - 46 rooms
- Dining Facilities - Kirinyaga & Nelion Restaurants
- Conference & Team Building Facilities
- Mount Kenya Adventure Climb Safari
- Bird Watching& Nature Trail
- Free Local Self Parking Available
Off Nyeri Nanyuki Road, 00100 Naro Moru, Kenya
On average, the warmest month(s) are February and March. Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in April, May and August. Naro Moru has dry periods in January and February. On average, the warmest month is March. On average, the coolest month is August. April is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like too much rain. January is the driest month.
Price : Kes.5750
Type: Per Person Sharing
Meal Plan : Fullboard